- Stand type: Aluminum closed-front climber
- Weight: 20 lbs.
- Maximum weight limit: 300 lbs.
- Foot platform channels: Five (5)
- Platform frame size: 20" W x 36" D
- Seat frame size: 22.5" W x 37.5" D
- Seat dimensions:
- Bottom: 12" W x 18" L x 2.5" D
- Back: 12" W x 20" H x 2" D
- Seat type: Standard foam-padded suspended seat with backrest, adjustable height
- Armpad type: Three (3) 16” zippered armpads for front rail and side arms
- Tree diameter range: 8"-20"
- Attachment method: Cable
- Includes Full-Body Fall Arrest Harness System (FBFAHS) and all necessary hardware
- Includes two (2) coated steel climbing cables, RapidClimb® Stirrups with heel bungee, utility strap, adjustable backpack straps, umbilical cord, and endcaps
- Camo pattern: Mossy Oak Country® DNA™
- 13” foldable bow hanger:
- Steel construction with overmolded rubber hooks that protect gear and reduce sound
- Machine-tapered, self-tapping screw for easy install
- Maximum weight limit: 20 lbs.
Quick Draw® Cable Retention System
Summit's Quick Draw cable retention system securely locks the cable in place for fast, easy, and silent attachment to the tree.
Dead Metal® Sound-Deadening (SD) Technology
This is where the "SD" in your climber's name comes from. Summit's Dead Metal technology keeps the noise down by filling in critical parts of your stand with custom-engineered expanding foam.
SummitLokt® Structural Enhancement
Applicable joints are "locked" into place before welding and each joint is designed so the stress on the weld is minimized.
RapidClimb Stirrups are comfort-engineered, adjustable, and designed to keep your boot securely attached to the platform.
Proven Reliablity & Warranty Coverage